CT Senior Health Insurance
Our mission is to help you make the best Medicare decisions for your unique situation.
CT Senior Health Insurance is a trusted and experienced resource that provides educational programs and personal Medicare consulting to seniors throughout Connecticut. Our company was founded by Diane Patterson, an experienced Medicare specialist and Certified Social Security Advisor. Seasonal support through open enrollment is provided by Amy Leo Patterson, an experienced Medicare Enrollment Specialist. Both Diane and Amy are licensed independent brokers who provide unbiased, objective advice about health insurance benefits and represent all the top carriers for Medicare supplemental insurance, Medicare Advantage, and Part ‘D’ plans.
For many people, enrolling in Medicare is frustrating at best. Multiple health plan options and confusing language make it difficult to know what plan is right for you. Through one-on-one appointments, we take the time to get to know each client and clearly review benefits in plain language.
We serve all of Connecticut from Thompson to Ridgefield and everywhere in-between.
Our Promise to You
- You will always be provided the most up-to date information.
- You will always be able to get in touch with us.
- You will always be treated with respect.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Social Security Advisor (NSSA) certification
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Medicare Certification including Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
- Licensed Broker for Health, Life and Accident Insurance [NPN# 15944478; CT # 2360808]